Immigration Advice in Bristol
IMMIGRATION AND ASYLUM
Our specialist team is headed by Derek McConnell and Marie-Christine Allaire-Rousse who have a high degree of experience and knowledge in all areas of Immigration and Asylum law.
They are both Accredited Senior Immigration caseworkers under the Immigration and Asylum Law Accreditation Scheme and Solicitors. They both have extensive experience in the whole range of immigration, asylum and nationality work, at all levels.
Immigration and Asylum is area of law which is very emotive, complex, and for ever changing. Our team offers a high quality service for those who are most vulnerable in our society.
We have a large Immigration case load which always includes:
- Entry Clearance Applications of all types
- In country applications to the Home Office of all types
- Representation before First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber), Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber), High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and European Court of Human Rights
- Judicial Reviews
- European Union Migration - countries covered by the European Economic Area migration including Croation nationals. We also advise Turkish EEA businesses on derivative rights of residence (Zambrano applications)
- Family reunion for partners (spouses, civil partnerships, unmarried partners), children, parents and other relatives
- Domestic violence
- Partners of Members of the Armed Forces
- Asylum and Human Rights applications
- Unaccompanied Children Seeking Asylum
- Applications outside Immigration Rules under Home Office policies and concessions,
- Applications on the grounds of private life in the UK (long residence, children residence etc...) under and outside the Immigration Rules
- Removal or deportation
- Humanitarian and Discretionary leave applications
- Citizenship and nationality, including applications for the exercise of discretion and deprivation of citizenship
- Applications for Students under Tier 4 of the Points Based System
- Applications under Tier 5 of the Points Based System
- Business immigration (applications under Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points Based System)
This is not an exhaustive list of our work; if your problem is not listed above, please contact us. If we cannot help we may refer you to someone who can.
In some areas (Asylum / Humanitarian Protection/applications for leave to remain based on Domestic Violence / Judicial Review), we can act on Legal Aid. You will be advised on how the Legal Aid schemes work and whether you are eligible. If you are not eligible we will advise you from the outset as to the likely cost. We offer competitive private fee rates for diagnostic one-hour consultations with no further obligations. As well as our usual rates, we can offer fixed fees for standard applications. We are experienced at tailoring our services to suit clients' budget.
Our team will offer you an efficient, dedicated, professional and cost effective service whether you require a one off service, help and assistance with an application and or an appeal.
We can help you; just contact Derek or Marie-Christine:
Telephone: 0117 314 6400